Drink Festive With These 21 Delicious 4th of July Drinks
**Let loose this 4th of July with these 21 festive drinks**
1. Blue Crush Margaritas. After a few of these bright blue tropical drinks, you're gonna be crushing it! Try one or both of these recipes and tell us which you prefer.
2. Mermaid Lemonade. The combo of lemonade, blue curacao, and vodka--even Ariel approves.
3. Red, White, & Blue Frozen Sangria. Layered with red, white, and blue, it makes for the perfect 4th of July drink.
4. The Firecracker. You might think it's odd to add cucumber in a cocktail, but if you think about it, cucumber offers little in the taste department but it has such a cooling connotation--it really adds to the 'refreshing' factor.
6. Red, White, & Boozy Shakes. What better way to celebrate our freedom?
7. Blueberry Strawberry Mojito. You could stick with one fruit for this drink, but the combination makes it look festive and summery.
8. Watermelon Sangria. It's like watermelon in a glass.
9. Boozy Snow Cones: An Adult Drink To Make You Feel Like A Kid Again
10. All - American Daiquiri. This thick and creamy cocktail, which gets it bright red color from strawberry daiquiri mix, is best served in a mason jar ;).
11. Frozen Sangria Margarita. What a great combination for a festive occasion.
12. Blueberry Coconut Sparkler. This drink mixes blueberries and coconut for a tangy treat that will transport you straight to a tropical island, or Lake McConaughy. ;)
13. Firecracker Punch. This explosive punch gets it's kick from ginger ale and Red Hots.
14. Hurricane. We might need to be on a beach for this one.... don't worry, I know a place!
15. Watermelon-Blueberry Cooler. Cool tip: cut a watermelon piece in a star and serve!
16. Lava Flow. You're gonna lava it! ;)
17. Red, White, and Blue Wine Spritzer. When it's hot outside, you might as well have a cool drink.
18. Patriotic Panna Cotta Shooters. These delicious dessert shooters layer red syrup, coconut panna cotta, and blue curacao. But the real star (literally!) is the edible confetti sprinkled on top.
19. White Wine-Berry Sangria. Thanks to blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, white wine sangria gets a patriotic makeover.
20. Rose Sangria. Pears, peaches, and raspberries are soaked in rose wine for the prettiest cocktail we ever did see.
21. Red, White and Blue Strawberry Jelly Shots. Thought Jello shots were fun before? Now they're improved!